Participare gratuită cu înregistrare
Sustainable business development – SEE Europe
October 19, ora 12:30. Braunstein Palace
On the 19th of October 2022 at Braunstein Palace, as part of the Sustainability Forum Southeast Europe & the Danube region taking place in Iasi, Romania, Afaceri.ro will hold the conference Sustainable business development – SEE Europe.
- 12:30 - 12:45 Marius Alexa : Afaceri.ro Trade Mission in Western Balkans 2022
- 12:45 - 13:00 Ilir Rembeci : Cooperation and Business Opportunities between Albania and Romania
- 13:00 - 13:15 Tudor Jijie: Western Balkans – A New Frontier. Can Iași Academic and Business Community Do Something About?
- 13:15 - 13:30 Maria Gabriela Coman : Internationalization, Digitalization and Sustainability Opportunities through EEN
- 13:30 - 13:45 Marius Alexa : UAIC Business Simulation Game powered by CORP Institute
- 13:45 - 14:00 Caterina Ailiesei : The CLOTH project - Sustainability in the fashion industry
- 14:00 - 14:15 Doru Cantemir: Circular economy as a determining factor towards successful entrepreneurship
- 14:15 - 14:30 Q&A session
Caterina Ailiesei, Founder and CEO of Katty Fashion
Ilir Rembeci, Director – Regional Development Agency of Tirana.
Doru Cantemir, Director, Ludor Engineering.
Tudor Jijie, Director of Centre for Balkan Studies –University Alexandru Ioan Cuza IAȘI.
Maria Gabriela Coman, Enterprise Europe Network Local Coordinator.
Marius Alexa, Founder of Afaceri.ro and coordinator of The Institute of Corporate Governance and Sustainability UAIC.