|PROFILE OF THE ORGANISATION|
(Name, Adress, Telefon, Fax, E-mail, Internet)
Ferdinand I avenue, no.178, district 2, BucharestTel: 0722457677
Fax: +40 318 149 654
|Short Description||Loop Operations is an integrated consulting company with activity on the Romanian market since 2004. Our team has a great experience in areas such as: European funding; project management; PR; and sustainable investments.
Loop Operations’ founder has 10 years’ experience in working for the central public administration, including 4 years in the Department of European Affairs (now The Ministry for European Affairs), where she coordinated inter-ministerial projects focused on adapting European regulations re. domestic markets to our national legislation (with the result of amending more than 40 normative acts).
Our experience in European affairs helped us establish numerous partnerships with several central public authorities at national level and with interrelated international companies.
Both through the services we provide and through our business approach we aim to create long-term partnerships and to facilitate the cooperation between associated organizations.
|Contact person||Rodica Lupu – CEO
Tel: +40 722 457 677
Fax: +40 318 149 654
|We offer||OUR SERVICES
Through our 4 divisions (Loop Finance, Loop Skills, Loop Advertising, Loop Sustainability) we offer the following services:
• Consultancy in European legislation – we counsel on EU legislation; develop studies and research in this field on specific topics.
• European funding – we support our clients in transforming their development initiative in a project eligible for European funding.
• Project management: we counsel on elaborating best strategy to ensure a positive cash flow during project implementation; participation in public procurement; relationship and communication with the funding authority; monitoring the financial and technical reporting on the project.
• Team training: we support companies interested in attracting specialists with the expertise needed to develop particular projects, for organizational development (training, licensing, counseling, professional development) and outplacement the end of the project.
• PR: we advise our clients on creating the company’s identity and promoting it through promotion campaigns.
• Ensuring sustainability of the project and of the company – we provide our clients qualified advice in establishing a strategy for integrating the principles of social responsibility in all phases of project implementation or in company’s current activity.
|We ask for||We are interested in strategic partnerships and development of national and transnational projects.
We aim to establish business relationships with both Romanian and foreign companies.